Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pebbles We Go Together Like PB&J Valentine's Day Layout


Hi there!  I'm sharing a layout I recently created featuring Pebbles happy "We Go Together" collection. I love how these papers are perfect for so many things including children's scrapbook layouts!

My daughter has a neighbor boy who she spends a lot of time with, but I didn't want to create a gushy Valentine's Day layout about them.  The darling images in this collection were just what I was looking for to document their special bond.  I love all the different things they paired together like coffee and donuts, macaroni and cheese, peas & carrots. This list could go on and on.  ;)


To balance out those darling peanut butter and jelly jars in my title, I made a fun little heart shaker for the top right corner of my layout, paired with some of the adorable bumblebee stickers.



To recreate the shaker element featured on my layout, I shared a tutorial over on Pebbles blog which you can view HERE.  I also used a wonderful sketch by Juliana Michaels as the inspiration for the paper strips on my page.  :)

I hope you will check out this fun collection!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  :)






Supplies Used (available at Scrapbook.com):

6 comments:

  1. Your work is impeccabley adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Mendi! So this is the sweet little boy next door? He's a cutie... I'm so glad he has found family and love with you and your family.... him and his dad are so lucky to have you apart of their lives. This layout really is super cute to showcase their friendship. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mendi - I love the way you journal on your layouts!! Could that font, perchance, be YOUR handwriting??? If it is, I would love to find and have that font!!!!! Your layout is delightful and I love the design with the three banners with the scalloped edges!! That heart with the bees buzzing close by is just so phenomenally sweet!!! Such a great layout and I wish I was lucky enough to be your neighbor!! Have a BEEutiful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Taunya! I wish the title was using my handwriting... It's an adorable epoxy sticker by Pebbles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet layout Mendi...love the accents you used. And the photo is just precious (how is this sweet little guy doing?).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...