Thursday, August 21, 2014

An Echo Park Splendid Sunshine Missing You Kite Card

Hi there!  I'm popping in today with a little card I created awhile back for a friend who is moved to Ethiopia last month for one year to help teach at a local school and support some other missionary friends.  Unfortunately I tucked it away for safekeeping and then proceeded to forget about it so she sadly got a different card, but I thought I would at least share it with all of you.

I created this little card using Echo Park's Splendid Sunshine 6x6 paper pad and some clouds using Fiskars cloud punches found HERE and HERE.  The sentiment is from Kristina Werner's Simon Says Stamp exclusive Expressions For You stamp set.  I can never get enough of her beautiful handwriting!  :)


Thanks for stopping by.  :)


Supplies Used (available at Scrapbook.com)

3 comments:

  1. Love the stitched kite and the details on the tail! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so ADORABLE, Queen of Cuteness!! Love how the background papers compliment each other and the stitched kite is a perfect touch. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just put ditto under everything Angie said?!?? I love the stitching as well - you do that superbly!! The colors and patterns perfectly compliment each other!! What a cool sentiment with the kite - I feel like it is saying - Fly high, go catch your dreams! But know that you will be missed while you are doing that!! LOVE it!! So incredibly cute and well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...