Monday, June 16, 2014

An 80's Retro Cassette Tape Card

Hi there!  I would like to apologize profusely for my repeated incorrect posting of a graduation layout.  I made this a couple months ago without knowing the date it would go live on Shimelle's blog and I keep pushing out the post date waiting to see it pop up, but with the busy days of school wrapping up I kept forgetting to push it out more.  I thought I had resolved it yesterday, but apparently not so I'm very sorry.  Hopefully it will be on her blog for real sometime soon.  ;)

I'm the meantime I thought I would share a card which was featured in the June issue of Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking magazine.  I made this for an article asking designers to focus on creating cards around a specific song and this is what I came up with using one of my many favorite 80's songs...


To create my card I used a "Retro Cassette Tape" by Sarah Hurley found HERE at the Silhouette store and sized my length to be 5-1/2" long to fit in an A2 sized envelope.

Thanks so much for stopping by and again my apologies for the repeated mix-up.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. This totally made me smile and I said AWWWW! What a very sweet, clever way to let someone know that you are thinking of them!! You are marvelous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...