Monday, June 9, 2014

A Couple More Jillibean Soup Card Kitchen Creations

I'm back to share two more of my cards from  Jillibean Soup's Card Kitchen Club.  :)

For my first card I wanted to focus on using the darling kraft tickets from the collection.  I cut the word "snap" and the camera from one of the journaling cards on the Bite Sized Bits paper.  I love that the letters fit perfectly and made a super cute banner with the help of some bakers twine!


My next card used the word "snap!" and the camera from the Pea Pods diecuts, pairing it with some matching camera patterned paper from the collection and some pearls to add a little dimension.


The little cameras were some of my favorite icons from the collection so I had a lot of fun making both of these.  I'll be back later in the week so share my last two cards.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are so well done - great colors, cool style and awesome composition!! Love the one with the ticket border - what a super clever idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...