Monday, May 12, 2014

A Layout & Card using Doodlebug's "The Graduates" Collection



Hello there!  I have some projects up on Doodlebug's blog today using their newest collection, The Graduates!  I adore how versatile this collection is and by being monochromatic you can tailor it to match so many different school colors.

First up I have a layout I created documenting my little sister's high school graduation.  I had a lot of fun personalizing the little caps from the Mini Diplomas & Caps set by adding a brad and some solid colored embroidery floss.

Like most of the team I am also captivated by Doodlebug's newest product, star sprinkles!  I decided to incorporate them into my star border and I love how they look!


I decided while I had my supplies handy I would whip up a quick card (and I mean quick).  I'll admit I'm not usually a very fast paper crafter, but I think I actually created this in less than 10 minutes!  I made this for my same little sister who will soon be graduating from Oregon State with her black and orange school colors.  I love the personality little wiggle eyes add to the owl stickers!


I hope I've inspired you to play with this fun new collection!  Make sure to check out Doodlebug's blog post HERE sharing how you can win it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...