Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Doodlebug "Day To Day" Father's Day Dress Shirt Card

Hi there!  Did you all have a good Memorial Day weekend?  This week sort of snuck up on me and I can't believe we're already half way through it!  I thought I would pop in and share a Father's Day card I created which was published in Paper Crafts Card Creations Volume 12 special issue.


I had so much fun creating this little dress shirt!  Papers and embellishments (including that cute tie) are from Doodlebug's adorable Day To Day collection.  Hope you all enjoy the rest of your week.  I have several projects I'm busy working on that I can't wait to share.  ;)

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous my friend!! I love the added extra of the pocket and cuff!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously darling, Queen of Cuteness! Love the stitching and how you added a tie and pocket. Did you use a template for this card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :) No, I actually just rounded the corners with a corner rounder and then used my scissors to sort of eyeball the shoulders and then started playing around with folding the paper, stitching around it as I found something that worked. :)

      Delete
    2. Impressive! Thanks for responding and for the inspiration. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...