Monday, April 21, 2014

A Teresa Collins & Papetrey Ink Bridal Shower Card

How is the weather in your neck of the woods?  As someone from the Pacific Northwest we get a ton of rain so Papertrey Ink's Scattered Showers stamp set was sort of a must have for me.  I love that it can serve so many purposes pulling double duty for bridal and baby showers!


Today's card is somewhat similar to the ones I shared last week with the paper strips going the opposite direction.  I admit that when I find something that works, I milk it for all it's worth.  ;)  I paper-pieced my umbrella using Teresa Collin's Everyday Moments 6x6 pad.  Blue and yellow is another one of those color schemes that I also fall for.  How about you?  What are some of your favorite color combinations?

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful and elegant, Queen of Cuteness! Love the paper-pieced umbrella.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...