Monday, March 17, 2014

Lawn Fawn Encouragement & Birthday Cards

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!  :)

This week I thought I would finally share some Lawn Fawn Cards I created back in December for Lawn Fawn's annual catalog contest.  I adore my Lawn Fawn stamps, but sadly I sometimes don't find the time to play with them as much as I would like so this challenge was all the inspiration I needed to pull them out and have some fun!


This first card actually ended up winning for one of the categories (blushing).  It's such an honor and I was super excited that part of my prize was getting one their latest adorable catalogs in my hands!  It's like a little Lawn Fawn idea book!  :)


For both of these cards I used another investment that I haven't had much time to play with lately which is my Copic markers and airbrush!  I totally fell in love with them all over again and had my hubby eyeing the airbrush compressor for some of his own fine scale modeling projects.  ;)

To create these cards I used the following Lawn Fawn stamp sets:

I'm so excited for tomorrow when I will finally be able to share some fun new Doodlebug projects I have been working on (I'm seriously giddy about this particular collection)!!!  Until then, I hope you have an awesome Monday!  :)

6 comments:

  1. Two absolutely gorgeous and fun cards Mendi, you are so talented with your stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I love the coloring and the airbrushing...when I come to visit you, you'll have to teach me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cards! The coloring is stunning! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing cards!! that airbrush coloring...swoon! it's STUNNING here!! i'm floored! so so so much detail and shading! i wish i could party under the sea right along with them! thank you so much for playing along and celebrating with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially like the sea critters!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...