Friday, January 24, 2014

Jillibean Heart Healthy Red Bean Soup Valentine's Day Cards

Hello there!  I recently ordered some of Jillibean Soup's newest release called Heart Healthy Red Bean Soup and I couldn't wait to play and create some fun Valentine's Day cards with it!  :)

My first card uses one of my favorite images from the "Peapod Parts" set:  The darling FOX!  I just love him!  I paired him with speech bubbles which were fussy cut from the "Bite" paper.  To add a little interest I stitched around a couple and then popped up others with foam tape.


For my second card I used the balloons from the Peapod parts set which I tied with white twine to add a realistic look to them.  I love how the heart paper is perfectly sized to create a border for an A2 sized card!  I finished off my card with a sentiment and tiny tags also from the peapod parts set.  


Thanks so much for swinging by.  I hope you have an awesome weekend!  :)



4 comments:

  1. SUPER sweet cards! I love this collection! Still need to get this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So THAT's what the fox says!!

    I love your stuff, Mendi! Can't wait to get together and craft with you!

    Love,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little fox one is especially adorable---I'm asking (one busy mom to another)...where do you find time my friend to make all these amazing projects? You AWE me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I might not be the best Mom... My daughter's complain they don't see me 'cause I live down in my scrapbook room. Most of my Valentine's day cards were created for various magazine calls earlier in the year and then I just hold them and share them when the correct holiday rolls around. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...