Monday, November 18, 2013

A Doodlebug Happy Harvest Disney Layout

As promised I'm back to share some more Doodlebug goodness.  This time I created a fall themed Disney layout using Doodlebug's Happy Harvest collection!  It totally lives up to it's name, don't you think?  These colors just scream "happy" to me.  ;)


I love how one of the plaid papers in the line compliments Mickey's shirt so well!  To create my layout today I used a fun patchwork style sketch designed by the amazing Melinda Spinks.


Supply List:

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the sweet comments left.  They always brighten my day!  :)

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I have never been to Disneyland any other time than summer but this page makes me want to go in the fall. Love the patchwork design and the little banner strips in the top left corner. Love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...