Monday, October 14, 2013

A Carta Bella Paris Girl Digital Scrapbook Layout

I've been busy working on several layouts for my Shutterfly albums trying to get caught up in time for Christmas gifts so I thought I would share one of them with you today!   :)



A couple week's ago Jessica Spague had part of Carta Bella's Paris Girl Collection included in their One Buck Wednesday deals and when I saw it I just knew it would be perfect for my daughter's recent birthday (shared HERE).  I also used some faux stitching from the Shabby Princess Splendid kit and faux sequins, pearls and rhinestone brads from Sweetly Scrapped which are all available to download for FREE!  :)



I must confess... Digital layouts take me almost as long as traditional layouts, but I love the fact that with this format I can make unlimited copies.   In spite of this I know I will never be able to go 100% digital.  I just love playing with paper way to much.  In fact I think I will most likely scrapbook these pictures again for my traditional scrapbook albums so hopefully it won't feel too much like deja vu when I share those layouts in the future.  ;)



For my layout today I used a wonderful sketch by Scrapbook Generation.  I'm a huge fan of Allison Davis and her amazing sketches!  :)

Thanks for hanging with me today.  Hope you have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...