Monday, August 26, 2013

A Pebbles Inc Walnut Grove Daisy Layout

Sorry for the blogging slump... I have been up to my eyeballs in piles of clothes that I have been busy washing, ironing and photographing to list on Ebay and I can't wait to be done so I can get back to being more crafty.  In the meanwhile I thought I would share a Pebbles layout that I created for their design team call back at the end up June.  While I didn't make the team, they did give me hope that they may have a guest spot available in the future for me so that's pretty awesome.  :)

I made this layout of my oldest daughter using their beautiful Walnut Grove collection.


I was really drawn to the daisy stickers in this collection so I paired them with yellow buttons, popped them up with foam tape and hand stitched some dainty stems and leaves to ground them.


I also really wanted to showcase all of the beautiful prints from this collection so I created a patchwork border along the bottom of my layout and topped it with a fun ribbon and bow.  There was a fun triangle patterned paper in the collection that I fussy cut, curled up a bit and layered under the ribbon for an added detail.


I'll be back later in the week to share a second layout I created.  Thanks for hanging with me today.  :)



2 comments:

  1. cannot imagine why you didn't make the team cuz you are so super talented!! I love your layout and good luck with the ebay sales - I am too lazy and just pass the clothes on instead :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree... you are so talented that I do not know how any team could deny you and not hand pick you! This layout is absolutely gorgeous! So is your daughter!!!!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...