Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Pebbles Inc. Love You More Car Themed Layout

I'm back today to share a second Pebbles Inc. Layout I created, this time using their adorable "Love You More" collection.  I don't have boys, but I must confess that it is extremely hard for me to pass up lines that use cute little cars.  I don't know what it is about them, but I find them seriously irresistible!  :)




Photos however can be hard to come by since my girls don't share my small obsession, but when I came across these photos of my daughters enjoy Autopia at Disney World I knew they would be the perfect compliment to these cute images!


I love how the Pebbles papers make use of the barcode strip that you cut off by printing a cute border on the reverse side.  It's a super nice touch and I was able to layer it with a strip from the "You Are Awesome" paper.  I layered the car sticker with one of their chalkboard banner stickers.  I thought it really went well with this line and looked a lot like a little street for my car and I loved how it worked as an underline for my title.



Well, that about wraps it up.   Make sure to stop back on Monday for a fun blog hop with Lori Whitlock's team!  :)

2 comments:

  1. This is REALLY cute! I'm amazed at all the details you included here & all your other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this!! Awesome how you created that road!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...