Thursday, July 11, 2013

An Echo Park All About A Boy Birthday Card

I have a little card to share today using Echo Park's All About A Boy collection.  I have loved these papers for many non-boy layouts as seen HERE and HERE, but then there are the all boy embellishments from the line that I didn't have much use for on a layout about girls so I decided to make a birthday card with it for my nephew who is turning 10 this year.  :)


I paired it with some burlap printed thickers and Papertrey Ink's Big Birthday Wishes Stamp set. I had a lot of fun making this one and I think I will be making some more cards with it in the future.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  :)



3 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I'm sure your nephew will love it. I love the burlap thickers! And my daughter turns 10 this year too, next month!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...your nephew should love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...