Monday, July 22, 2013

A Technique Tuesday Little Fruity Pear Card

Last week Bev over at Technique Tuesday gave a fun video sneak peek HERE of several cool stamp sets coming soon to a store near you.  Part of that peek included a card I made using the new Little Fruity Set!


I love fruit images so when I saw that they were releasing this one, I raised my hand high begging to play with it.  I paired it with some coordinating papers from Doodlebug's Fruit Stand and Petite Prints collections.  I have another card I made with this set that I hope to share with you soon.  ;)

In the meantime I have a couple more sneak peeks of projects to come using other new sets which they shared on their blog.  Make sure to hop over and check out more fun reveals.  ;)








Isn't this a fun time of year?!  I've started a wish list board over at Pinterest featuring all sorts of yummy new releases for Summer CHA--It's turned into a sort of a future shopping list.  ;)  You can check it out HERE.  I also have many more inspirational boards for scrapbooking, cardmaking and other crafts which I add to on a daily basis that you can check out HERE.

Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...