Monday, June 3, 2013

A Set of Lori Whitlock Spring & Summer Cards

I'm back today sharing some fun Spring and Summer themed cards that I've made in recent months using Lori Whitlock's fun cutting files and various paper collections!



This first one uses one of my favorite papers from Lori's older Summer Days Collection which she designed for Echo Park.  I also utilized her SVG Cutting Files Spring Is Here Title, 6 Clouds & 9 Starburst Seal Set (for the sun).  The stamps are from Technique Tuesday's I Love School Set and Handwritten Alphabet by Ali Edwards.



For my second card I turned to Echo Parks Dots and Stripes Neapolitan Collection and Lori's adorable Ice Cream Cone cutting image.  I spelled out the word cool using her Happy Font.  The sentiment stamp is a fun one from Technique Tuesday's Awesome set.



My last card uses Lori's Hello Summer collection which she also designed for Echo Park (and just so happens to be the theme of my blog).  ;)  I paired her Summer Fun Titles and 6 Clouds with a fun sunshine sticker from the set.


Well, that about wraps it up.  I hope I've spread a little sunshine your way!  :)



6 comments:

  1. LOVE these cards! So fresh, colorful and perfect for summertime! My favorite of all three is the ice cream cone card. Lord that ice cream cone look soooo good LOL
    Great job my friend!!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh...I'm loving all these cute cards Mendi...I think my fave is that ice cream cone one, but they're all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these mendi. You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards! Where do you find the Lori Whitlock paper as I can't seem to find it online. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Unfortunately I made these a year ago so the "Summer Days" collection is even harder to find now, but you might keep an eye on Ebay. The "Hello Summer" is a bit easier to come by and is still available at www.scrapbook.com (both are made by Echo Park). Thanks so much for asking. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...