Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Pebbles Inc. Milestone Birthday Card

I just realized I never got around to sharing a birthday card that was published in Paper Crafts magazine's January-February 2013 issue!  :)


The call was for milestone birthday cards and I just happened to be trying out for the Pebbles Inc. design team at the time so this card pulled double duty for me.  Actually come to think of it, I made this for my little sister's 30th birthday this June so it actually did triple duty!  Sadly I didn't end up making the team, but I had 2 of my 4 projects picked up for publication so it definitely was a silver lining.  :)



The number dies and matching sentiment stamps are Papertrey Ink and can be found here and here

I also finally got around to adding a link to my Pinterest boards at the top right of my blog to make it easy to find me.  I am constantly pinning inspiration I find at all the blogs I frequent daily so make sure to check it out from time to time or become a new follower.  ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the sweet comments that have been left.

4 comments:

  1. Love this Pebbles birthday card! You arranged the patterns and colors perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Mendi!! It's perfect in every way!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, the design, the papers and your perfect sewing!!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card...think I need to start subscribing to PC again. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...