Monday, December 17, 2012

A Holiday Wreath 2012 CARDS magazine card

How is your holiday going?  I can't believe Christmas Eve is only one week away! 

I just realized I forgot to share a card that was picked up for the December Issue of CARDS magazine.  I created this for their style challenge calling for Holly wreaths and reds, greens and aquas. 

 
For this card I turned to Silhouette's Wreath file cut from My Mind's Eye Merry Little Christmas 6x6 pad.  The sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Ink's Stocking Prints set.  It was a quick and simple card to make!  :)

Thanks so much for peeking.  :)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card...congrats on being chosen for Cards too...how fun!! Love the double wreath look with the two green papers and the button holly berries!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...