Monday, November 26, 2012

Lori Whitlock Winner & A Quick Holiday Project

Hi there!
 
Just popping in real quick to announce the lucky winner of the $10 gift certificate from Lori Whitlock's Christmas Countdown blog hop last week!
 
Using www.random.org to help me select, the winner is...
 
Kristine in WA  November 20, 2012 9:03 AM
"I love the inclusion of the mittens!!! Such a cute project."
 
Yay!  Kristine, drop me a quick email so I can get you your gift certificate.  ;)
 
I also have a little project to share that I made a couple months back using a Silhouette pillow box shape found here and some very old American Crafts Christmas papers, Poinsettia flowers by Making Memories, a little tag by Sizzix and a sentiment stamp by Papertrey Ink.
 
I thought it would make the perfect packaging for a last minute holiday gift card.  :)
 
Thanks for stopping by and for all your sweet comments left.  They truly brighten my day!    Check back Friday for some fun Christmas cards that I made for Lori Whitlock. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Cute little pillow box gift. I love those!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute box Mendi....you sure have a lot of fun with that Silhouette of yours, huh?:)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...