Friday, September 14, 2012

For the Record: Beloved Grandparents

Happy Friday!

Today I have a layout to share about my adorable grandparents featuring the original Echo Park's For The Record Collection designed by Lori Whitlock.



The border around the red mat are white rub-ons by BoBunny that I had in my stash from years ago, along with the acrylic clock piece from Heidi Swapp (see, sometimes the hoarding pays off).  ;)  For this one I really wanted to incorporate some of my Technique Tuesday stamps by Ali Edwards.  I love her handwriting and she always knows the perfect things to say to fit the moments just right.

The flourish from this same collection was cut out on my Silhouette.  I stamped the word "thank you" twice to get better coverage of the entire phrase.  First on the background and then again over the heart with a piece of scratch paper below it.

Well, it's been a year since I made this page and I thank God that my grandparents are still here with me.  I love them so much and am so thankful for these precious photos of them.  Makes me want to drop a card in the mail telling them so.  :)

Thanks for stopping by! 





Supply List:
Echo Park For the Record Patterned Paper
Bazzil Basics (black) & DCWAV (ivory) Cardstock
Technique Tuesday Loving Words By Ali Stamp Set
Technique Tuesday Studio AE It's In the Details Stamp Set
Silhouette Echo Park Flourish diecut
Sizzlits Doodlebug Heart Die
Pebbles Ribbons
Bo Bunny Rub-ons
Doodlebug Red Rhinestones
My Mind's Eye Brads
Prima Flowers
Copic Markers
Colorbox Chalk Inks
Versafine Onyx Black Ink (for Stamping)
Jute cording (craft supply)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...