Friday, September 21, 2012

A Bella Blvd. Birthday Girl Layout

Happy Friday!

I can't believe another week has already come and gone.  On a personal note, I've been trying to get about 7 huge boxes of my girls outgrown Fall and Winter clothes listed on Ebay for about 2 months now.  Unfortunately the project kept getting pushed to the back burner with all the fun projects and tryouts I was working on.  This was going to be my week to finally hunker down and get it done, but I still only managed to get through 1-1/2 of the boxes (it's just so easy to get distracted).  Honestly it's seriously annoying, tedious work, but I am determined to push through and get the remaining up before my personal deadline of October 1st.  I think I can, I think I can.  ;)

Today I have the last of my Bella Blvd layouts to share with you.  This one uses their Birthday Girl collection and 4 of their washi tapes (which I used to make my banner in the top, left-hand corner). 

I've noticed a bit of a scrappy trend in my pages lately.  I've been a bit obsessed with neutral backgrounds and photos matted on white.  I am blowing through my Bazzill cardstocks in Kraft, Browns, Black, Cream and White.  They're just such a nice blank canvas to make the patterned papers and photos pop off the page.

This layout coordinates with another birthday girl page that I shared during a previous post here.  Both these layouts showcase probably my all time favorite birthday photos of my oldest daughter.

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me vent about my to do list.  ;)





Supplies Used:
Kraft Paper- Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper- Bella Blvd. Birthday Girl
Cardstock Stickers- Bella Blvd. Birthday Girl
Washi Tapes- Bella Blvd.
Button- Doodlebug
Baker's Twine- The Twinery
Embroidery Floss (Stem)- DMC
Border Punch- EK Success

3 comments:

  1. Super CUTE! Love the grid design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mendi this is absolutely beautiful! I love how you used so many different patterned papers and they coordinate so beautifully together. Beautiful photos too!

    hugs,
    Jo
    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable...I really, really love the grid design with the bigger photo in the middle...and the banner, the big cupcake and those cute, cute photos! And...I still can't believe you didn't get chosen...ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...