Monday, July 30, 2012

A Simple Stories Year-O-Graphy Layout

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I am finally getting around this week to sharing some layouts I created over the past few months. 

I made this layout for Craft Warehouse's January/February Scrapbook Club.  They gave us a 1/2 sheet of the 12x12 Simple Stories Year-O-Graphy double sided paper printed with the tape measures and timeline and a small piece of jute cording and were challenged to use them in a layout.



 It worked out to be the perfect compliment to some photos I had printed from the construction of our new house!  I also was excited to have an excuse to scrapbook them and record our past year while the memories were still fresh in my mind.  I had so much to say that I had to shrink it down to a teeny tiny font!  LOL!  :)

I used the circle paper to my advantage with the help of my circle dies.  The title was diecut on my Silhouette and the jute cord became my flower center using my favorite Beacon's 3-in-1 glue.













Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper- Simple Stories Year-O-Graphy
Flower- Prima
Brad/ Snap- Making Memories
Fancy Flourish Stamps/Dies- Papertrey Ink
Versafine Vintage Sepia Ink
Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
Spellbinders Circle Dies
Silhouette Cameo (title)

3 comments:

  1. WOW, this is a beautiful layout! Love every bit of details and the way you used the jute twine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog through Pinterest! I absolutely love your style! Your layouts are amazing and so inspiring! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page Mendi...love that you documented this! Love that circle border along the bottom with the flower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...