Sunday, August 14, 2011

2Peas Stretch Your Sketch- July/August

I decided to play along with Jennifer Gallacher's "Stretch Your Sketch" class over at 2Peas this month. This is the sketch she challenged us with...

I was particularly taken by Jennifer's version of the sketch...

Anyway, here's my humble take on the sketch challenge...



There was the added challenge to add shimmer and shine to our layout so I played with American Crafts New Pow Blue Glitter paper and DCWAV white glitter cardstock. Also used some foil Alphas for my title for added shine. Fun stuff! Anyway, thanks for the inspiration Jennifer. You rock and I adore your style! :)

Supplies:
Kraft Cardstock
We R Memory Keepers Yankee Doodle Papers
American Crafts Pow Glitter Paper
DCWAV Glitter Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Star Dies
EK Success Edger Punch
Doodlebug Buttons
Silhouette Banner Shape
Spellbinders Circle Dies
American Crafts Thickers
American Crafts Alpha Rub-ons
Ribbon & Star Buttons (craft supply)

2 comments:

  1. Love the large pennant banners holding your photos inside. Very festive and great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog. It's nice to hear people feel inspired from your work. You did a great job with that sketch from 2Ps. I'd saved that one too, intending to create a layout, but am yet to start.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...