Thursday, June 2, 2011

An Altered Recipe Box (and a funny video)

I thought I would share a recipe box I made for my sister-in-law for Christmas. I had originally planned on submitting it for my Craft Warehouse design team entry, but when that time rolled around I completely forgot all about it.

When I made it, Craft Warehouse was all out of their traditional, smaller recipe boxes so I substituted a larger box that will only fit the smaller recipe cards. If I had to do it again, I think I might hold out for the correct box, but as it is, she will be able to fit a lifetime worth of recipes in there. LOL! :)

Papers, Rub-ons and buttons by Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry, Large Label by Spellbinders, Fruit Stamps by Hero Arts "Simply the Best", Glossy accents, etc.

Now for a silly video. Please excuse the poor lighting (my daughter forgot to change the setting), but I came across this video that my girls had filmed without my knowledge of my youngest lip syncing to Taylor Swift's song "Mine". Totally cracked me up! Looks like I have a drama queen on my hands...



This post goes out to my husband who I celebrated 15 years of marriage with yesterday--Too bad neither of us realized the special day until about 7pm at night and we already had separate plans for the night. LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love the recipe cards!

    Team Craftwell
    blog.craftwellusa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would stick with the larger box. I hated my smaller recipe box.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...