Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Scraplift Challenge

Back again today for another creative day playing along with Craft Warehouse's Blog Party! You can join in the fun HERE

For this post I am sharing a layout I scraplifted from Elizabeth Widerspohn. You can see more about the challenge at the link HERE. I had so much fun lifting the layout design of Elizabeth's page! After finally finding a trio of small photos, the page fell together really quick and I had a blast working on it!

This was Elizabeth's inspiration layout:

And here is my take on her fun challenge:


Papers are from various Fancy Pants collections: Mostly "About A Girl" with a bit borrowed from "About A Boy" (sunrays) and "Celebration" (pale blue). I also made use of a stamp set from their "Summer Soiree" collection for the waves.

Thanks for peeking! I can't wait to see what inspiring challenge pops up next! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I really love the water like gems in the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mendi...I'm on the new DT with you! Wanted to "introduce" myself, and say I love your take on Elizabeth's LO...so cute and very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the layout. Love the bright colors and the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love the colors and the buttons in the right hand corner.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...