Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Late Valentine's Day Share

I have become completely hooked on the idea of these little treat bags. I made a handful of them for the girl's teachers (and one for Yoshi) in just over an hour using up old Paper scraps...


Then I made a couple more to surprise Sydney and Hayley with on Valentine's Morning...

I can totally see myself wanting to make these for all kinds of occasions (Easter, Halloween surprises for the neighbors, etc). I kinda wish I would have thought to make these years ago for co-worker's birthdays. It's like a card and small present all wrapped into one. Would even be cute to put a couple home-made cookies into. Anyway, needless to say I think they are my new favorite, quick and easy project! :)

1 comment:

  1. I made samller ones of these for Ryan's 1st birthday, but of course mine were not nearly as cute as yours! By the way I LOVE your site because it gives me fresh ideas!!

    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...