Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I finally got to see Keri Russell In Person!!!

Pinch me! I seriously feel like I'm dreaming. I just had the most exciting lunch hour ever! Hayley and I hit the drive-thru at Taco Bell and then went across the street to Big Al's Bowling Alley where Brendan Fraiser and Keri Russell are filming today for the "Crowley Project". Can I just say that I seriously can't believe my favorite actress of all time is filming literally just 3 short miles from my house in little ol' Vancouver, WA!!! Anyway, right after we pulled up we joined a small group of onlookers and I got this picture of her walking from her trailer back into Big Al's...



The crowd of bodyguards and employees around were doing their best to block our view of anything possible (including putting up a tall black tarp in front of the sidewalk where we had been standing). We didn't really understand why since we were a harmless, quiet gathering of maybe a dozen people. Nevertheless I was determined to see her from the front so we waited about an hour and just as I was about ready to give up and take Hayley to preschool, this one other gal and I decided to walk to the end of the sidewalk and I got these two great shots of Keri walking back to her Trailer... She even looked my way!!!





Right after I took these shots, I hollered over "We love ya Keri!" and then a bodyguard came over and told me it was a closed set and telephoto lenses weren't allowed. I thought he was going to make me delete them and I was seriously going to cry, but he told us to just go back to the other part of the sidewalk. I kinda can't believe they can dictate where I stand on the public sidewalk (especially since they weren't filming outside), but I had gotten what I came for so I happily left. We also got to see Brendan Fraiser quickly duck into his trailer, but I didn't really come to see him so I didn't stick around to get pictures of him.

For anyone who isn't familiar with Keri Russell's work, I urge you to run to Netflicks or Blockbuster.com and rent Season 1 of Felecity. You won't be disappointed! (She's also the one in Bedtime Stories, Waitress, August Rush, Mission Impossible 3, etc.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...